Online access to your council tax, benefits and business rates accounts
With our new, online service you can view and manage your:
- Business Rates account
- Council Tax account
- Council Tax Support claim
- Housing Benefit claim
- Housing Benefit claims for your tenants – if you are a landlord who gets payments directly.
Registering is quick and easy, and using My Services is convenient. You can log in to your account at any time – so you won’t need to ring or visit us.
What you can do using My Services
- See details of your account or claim
- See how your charges or benefits are worked out
- Check your allowances and discounts
- View your bills and letters
- Request paperless billing and e-notifications
- See what payments have been made and when your next payment is due
- View any overpayments
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Search for a Council Tax band or Business Rates rateable value.
- See details of Housing Benefit awards and overpayments
- See what payments have been made and when the next payment is due
- Download payment schedules in Excel, CSV or XML formats
- View correspondence and get e-notifications.
How to register for My Services
Go to the Registration page. You’ll need to have:
- Your account number, claim number or landlord reference (on your bill or benefit letter)
- Your e-mail address.
You’ll be asked some security questions about your account or claim. If you answer these correctly you’ll be able to log in straight away.
If you can’t answer all the security questions, we’ll send you a PIN number by post which you’ll need to log in.
Landlords will always need a PIN number for security reasons.
Last updated: Fri 12 May, 2017 @ 15:41