The Highways Agency is responsible for the trunk road network in North West Leicestershire - the M1, A511, A50 and A42.
A similar service for other local roads and pathways is provided by Leicestershire County Council.
Please don't call us if you see a problem - all we can do is re-direct you to Leicestershire County Council!
Call 0116 305 0001 to report:
- Flooding - roadside drains (gulleys)
- Pavements - including dangerous paving
- Road potholes
- Obstructions in the road
- Oil or diesel spillage on the road
- Mud or debris on the road
- Missing drain or manhole covers
- Problems with traffic lights.
Or visit the Leicestershire County Council website to find online forms for reporting problems with roads, such as potholes, road spillages etc, and issues with pavements:
- Highways and Pavements - Defect Reporting - Leicestershire County Council
- East Midlands Street Works Information
Leicestershire County Council is responsible for street lighting: Street Lighting Service - Leicestershire County Council
Last updated: Mon 31 March, 2014 @ 12:03