Our Tourist Information Centre in Ashby-de-la-Zouch is the place to go if you want to know more about where to go!
We're open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm (closed Wednesday, Sunday, bank holidays and Easter Friday).
Come see us in the foyer of Ashby Library on North Street, Ashby LE65 1HU
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or telephone 01530 411767.
Visit our website www.somewherenicetogo.co.uk
The centre has wheelchair access, provides a hearing loop system, and has large print guides on request.
Our services include:
- All the latest information on local events
- Exciting ideas for places to visit locally and further afield
- Information on leisure and cultural activities including walking and cycling
- Information on where to eat including country pubs, restaurants and tea rooms
- A ticket agency for local theatres, coach trips, events and festivals
- Nationwide accommodation booking
- Free holiday brochure service
- Ideas for short breaks and holidays
- A range of souvenirs, gifts, publications and maps.
Last updated: Wed 18 June, 2014 @ 13:15