Skip to content

Planning (town and country)

Under the Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements Regulations 1992) or the Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) (Scotland) Regulations 1984 Art 11 (4) planning permission is required for certain types of advertisements and advertisements in specified areas. The Act(s) also require copies of a Direction made under the regulations to be kept open to inspection.


  • Planning and building control

    Information about the planning and development (building) control services provided by North West Leicestershire District Council

  • Planning Application Guide

    A guide to the planning process, including whether or not you need planning permission, information about how to apply, details of the decision making process, what happens after a decision is made by planning committee and information about building regulations.

Back to top