Skip to content

Conservation areas

The local authority provide advice and consultation to local residents who are considering carrying out any works on property within a conservation area. The authority can advise on the need for permission, their procedures, what should be submitted with an application and the matters that will be taken into account in deciding an application.


  • Coalville frontage improvement scheme
  • Planning Application Guide

    A guide to the planning process, including whether or not you need planning permission, information about how to apply, details of the decision making process, what happens after a decision is made by planning committee and information about building regulations.

Back to top