Housing allocation

Dealing with requests to change the terms of a tenancy for existing tenants. This covers transfer of tenancies, requests for joint tenancy, succession to tenancy.


  • How do I end my tenancy?

    How do I end my tenancy in North West Leicestershire

  • Swap your home

    How to apply for a mutual exchange with another tenant.

  • Tenancy agreement

    Information about North West Leicestershire District Council's Tenancy Agreement which every new tenant must sign when taking on a tenancy.