Skip to content

The snowy and icy conditions are affecting some of our services and our customer services phone lines. Please bear with us. You can still report, request and pay for things online. For gritting enquiries, please contact Leicestershire County Council:

Housing allocation

This scheme provides a specified range of furniture and appliances up to a certain value when a tenant moves into their property. They sign an agreement to pay over a fixed period of time. This is subject to eligibility.


  • Affordable homes in rural communities

    Information about affordable Homes in Rural Parts of North West Leicestershire

  • Tenancy agreement

    Information about North West Leicestershire District Council's Tenancy Agreement which every new tenant must sign when taking on a tenancy.

Back to top