Skip to content


Local authorities may provide financial assistance (in the form of a mortgage or secured loan) to existing or prospective homeowners to enable them to carry out improvements and repairs on their property.


  • Making your own improvements

    Improvements and Alterations to Council Property by Tenant

  • Repairing your home

    This page tells you about the North West Leicestershire District Council house repairs service and explains our responsibilities as the service provider, as well as your responsibilities as a tenant.

Back to top