Skip to content

Council tenancies

As well as officers taking repair reports, collecting rents and other payments, managing rent arrears and dealing with breaches of the tenancy agreement; local estate staff can also help and advise on a number of other issues including moving, adaptations and multiple tenancies


  • Introductory tenancies

    North West Leicestershire District Council gives all new tenants a trial period to show that they can keep to a tenancy agreement, look after their home and not be a nuisance to neighbours. This period is called an introductory tenancy. Find out more.

  • Swap your home

    How to apply for a mutual exchange with another tenant.

  • Tenancy agreement

    Information about North West Leicestershire District Council's Tenancy Agreement which every new tenant must sign when taking on a tenancy.

  • Your Housing Officer

    Current Patches of the Housing Officer

Back to top