When you report a repair you need to tell us:
- Your name, address and home phone number if you have one. Leaving your phone number will help us if we need to contact you
- As full a description of the problem as possible
- When it would be convenient for the work to be done
- Details of any special needs; for example, if it might take you a little bit longer to answer the door
- Whether you would like an appointment.
If in doubt about the offer of an appointment, please ask when you report the repair.
- Repairs - council housing
This page tells you about the North West Leicestershire District Council house repairs service and explains our responsibilities as the service provider, as well as your responsibilities as a tenant.
- Solid fuel heating and servicing
Information about solid fuel heating and servicing for our tenants
- Help! My boiler's broken...
What to do if your boiler fails if you're a tenant of North West Leicestershire District Council
- Housing Planned Investment Programme 2010/2015
This is the planned investment programme for the next five years based on wards.
- Right to Repair
Right to Repair is a scheme for council tenants. It will make sure that certain small urgent repairs which might affect your health, safety or security are done quickly and easily. A repair only qualifies if it costs less than £250.