The Council Offices in Coalville will be closed at times during the festive period and residents are encouraged to use the council’s website – www.nwleics.gov.uk - to find out information, request assistance, report issues and pay for services.
The opening hours of the North West Leicestershire District Council offices over Christmas and New Year are:
- Friday 22 December – 8.45am - 3pm
- Monday 25 December – CLOSED
- Tuesday 26 December – CLOSED
- Wednesday 27 December – 8.45am - 5pm
- Thursday 28 December – 9.30am - 5pm
- Friday 29 December – CLOSED
- Monday 1 January – CLOSED
- Tuesday 2 January – 8.45am-5pm.
Customers can still use the council’s website www.nwleics.gov.uk to access lots of services. Online residents will still be able to pay rent, council tax, report things like littering and graffiti as well as book leisure classes and use the ‘What’s On’ page to find something to do.
The council’s Control Centre is staffed 24 hours a day and will still be available on 01530 454789 for those that need it.