If your child is pre-school age and loves being in water, then they will love the Aqua Tots sessions at Hermitage and Hood Park Leisure Centres.
Our swimming instructor lead sessions develop your child's confidence in water through play. Why not come along, give it a go and meet parents with similar aged children?
Sessions cost £3.90.
Sessions For Children Aged Three Months To 18 Months
- Tuesday 12.30pm to 1pm at Hood Park Leisure Centre
- Thursday 9.40pm to 10am at Hermitage Leisure Centre
- Friday 9.40pm to 10am at Hermitage Leisure Centre
This session is designed to develop both your confidence with your child in the pool and your child's water confidence through a variety of fun activities - including nursery rhymes and much, much more!!
Sessions For Children Aged 18 Months To Three Years
- Tuesday 1pm to 1.30pm at Hood Park Leisure Centre
- Thursday 10am to 10.30am at Hermitage Leisure Centre
- Friday 10am to 10.30am at Hermitage Leisure Centre
This session is designed to further develop your child's water confidence and prepare them to join our NWL Swim Academy through the use of floats and hoops and nursery rhymes.
Last updated: Fri 15 December, 2017 @ 07:54