Complete our and one of our Pest Control Officers will be in touch to offer advice or discuss treatment options. If you woud like to arrange an appointment please call our Customer Service Team on 01530 454545.
Charge for a property up to 4 bedrooms is £60.50. Charge for a property 5 plus bedrooms is £75.00. The price includes a site visit and 1 treatment.
Signs of Bedbugs
- Blood stains on your sheets or pillowcases
- Dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheets and mattresses, bed clothes, and walls. Especially around the edges of mattresses and bed frames
- You may also be able to see bedbugs in sockets, cracks and crevices, on curtains or along skirting boards and carpet edges
- Bedbug fecal spots, egg shells, or shed skins are indicators of possible bedbug activity
- Bedbugs will feed when humans are asleep at night. These bites will be red, slightly swollen, itchy and may appear in clusters
- Be careful when buying second hand furniture as bedbugs can hide in beds, sofas and wooden furniture
- They can be transferred from house to house
- When travelling be aware that they can also be carried in luggage or items of clothing
If you think you have bedbugs, you need to act immediately, or the problem will worsen. Self-treatment of bedbugs is unlikely to be successful due to the difficulty in treating them.
Last updated: Thu 15 April, 2021 @ 11:30