Complete our online form to book a visit with one of our Pest Control Officers. We will then contact you to arrange an appointment, offer advice or discuss treatment options.
Bedbug infestations are quoted individually according to the size of the property and infestation. Prices start from £57.50. Please note that these are afternoon appointments only.
Signs of Bedbugs
- Blood stains on your sheets or pillowcases
- Dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheets and mattresses, bed clothes, and walls. Especially around the edges of mattresses and bed frames.
- You may also be able to see bedbugs in sockets, cracks and crevices, on curtains or along skirting boards and carpet edges.
- Bedbug fecal spots, egg shells, or shed skins are indicators of possible bedbug activity.
- Bedbugs will feed when humans are asleep at night. These bites will be red, slightly swollen, itchy and may appear in clusters.
- Be careful when buying second hand furniture as bedbugs can hide in beds, sofas and wooden furniture.
- They can be transferred from house to house.
- When travelling be aware that they can also be carried in luggage or items of clothing.
If you think you have bedbugs, you need to act immediately, or the problem will worsen. Self-treatment of bedbugs is unlikely to be successful due to the difficulty in treating them.
Last updated: Fri 29 March, 2019 @ 16:04