Careers advice and guidance
Leicestershire GoLearn are offering FREE telephone learning and careers advice which includes:
- Exploring your learning opportunities
- CVs, job applications and interview preparation
- Career change
- Volunteering opportunities
To book a telephone session you can email LALS.LWA@leics.gov.uk or call 0116 305 0820
GoLearn also offer a variety of adult learning courses which can view here.
Work.Live.Leicestershire (WiLL) is a local project that supports residents living in North West Leicestershire into employment, volunteering, training and education.
They can offer you:
- A ‘Work Club’ telephone hotline to guide you through the opportunities they offer and support with job searching support
- CV writing and interview coaching
- Tailored on-line training courses which include: social media & job searching, time management, confidence & resilience and many more
- Volunteering and work experience
- 1-2-1 keyworker support
For more details about the project you can visit their website or call 0116 249 8828.
The GREAT project
This project is currently offering a remote service, which includes 1-2-1 communication with an Employment Support Officer and a variety of online activities from interview techniques to building your self confidence - visit their website for more details.
JobCentrePlus have guidance on how to write a CV
Looking for a job?
You can view our current vacancies here.
Indeed also regularly post vacancies and you can filter this to show jobs near you and set email alerts so that you are emailed every time a new vacancy is uploaded.
Last updated: Thu 9 July, 2020 @ 10:59