Is your community group or sports club struggling to continue to operate due to coronavirus (COVID-19)? Does your group need some help re-opening in a COVID safe way? You may be eligible for our coronavirus support grant.
What is the coronavirus support grant?
This grant scheme has been developed to support not-for-profit voluntary organisations, community groups, charities, uniformed groups (scouts / brownies etc.) and sports clubs in North West Leicestershire during these challenging times. The aim of the grant is to support groups who are at risk of ceasing to operate due to financial issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic or groups that are getting set to re-open in a COVID safe way and need some financial support. For more information on what type of organisations can apply for this grant please read the application form.
How much can we apply for?
Grants of up to a maximum of £500 will be accepted.
Requests for larger amounts will be considered in exceptional circumstances.
When will the grant open and close?
The grant is currently OPEN. There is no close date at present so please keep applying.
What priority areas will the fund consider when assessing applications?
The grant fund is limited, so early application is recommended.
The following priorities will be applied when assessing applications to this fund:
- Organisations that are sustainable in the medium to long-term.
- Financial position and prioritising where cash reserves are low.
- Prioritising groups that work with people with physical and mental disabilities, older people, children and young people or those with long term health conditions.
- Prioritising groups that are supporting residents to re-engage with services, activities and everyday life following COVID lockdown.
- Organisations that have not received COVID-19 resilience funding elsewhere.
What supporting evidence is required to apply?
When applying your organisation will need to provide;
- A signed and dated copy of your organisation’s constitution
Copies of your most recent bank account statement
- Formal quotes of expenditure which cross reference to your costings
How can we apply?
To make an application please download the application form here: Community and Sports Club COVID Support Grant - Application Form (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Once you have completed the form please return it to email@example.com
How long will it take to hear an application outcome?
Applications will be assessed within two weeks of receipt of the application form.
We have a question on the grant?
If you have any questions related to the grant please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Tue 20 April, 2021 @ 13:42