Seated aerobics to help you actively age and stay independent longer
Our Easymove chair aerobics classes provide participants the opportunity to take part in gentle seated exercise that will help them to stay active, strong and healthy.
You can see the classes we currently have below or by downloading our poster here for yourself, and to share: Easy Move Chair Aerobics (July 19) (PDF Document, 0.71 Mb)
- The Spital Pavilion, Castle Donington - Monday’s 2pm-3pm (£3.75 per session - paid to Castle Donington Volunteer Centre)
- Hugglescote Community Centre - Tuesday's 10am-11am (£2 per session)
- Marlborough Square Methodist Church, Coalville - Wednesday’s 11am-12noon (£3.50 per session)
- Brown Court, Ashby - Friday’s 2.15pm-3.15pm (£3 per session)
- Measham Leisure Centre - Tuesday's 11.30am-12.30pm (£3 per session)
- Charles Booth Centre, Thringstone - Tuesday's, 1.30pm-2.30pm (£3 per session)
Why not watch a video of our Measham class on our Youtube channel so you know what to expect in our classes.
For more information and to book contact Melanie Hall on email@example.com or 01530 454839
Last updated: Wed 31 July, 2019 @ 13:45