The Equality Framework for Local Government (EFLG) replaced the Equality Standard for Local Government (ESLG) when it came into effect on 1st April 2009.
The framework aims to be simpler, smarter, proportional and relevant. Rather than the five levels of the old Equality standard, the framework is based on three levels of achievement:
Each level of achievement in the Equality framework has five areas of performance:
- Knowing your communities and equality mapping
- Place shaping, leadership, partnership and organisational commitment
- Community engagement and satisfaction
- Responsive services and customer care
- A modern and diverse workforce.
We are currently working toward the Equality Standard.
Last updated: Thu 30 January, 2020 @ 12:48