Fees And Charges
If you are a regular user of the leisure centres or become one, why not join the Fitness Membership Scheme and pay by direct debit? Alternatively, if you are disabled, on a low income, a student, a carer or aged 60 plus, why not become a Leisure Link member.
Fees and Charges 2018 (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
General Centre Opening times
Hermitage Leisure Centre
- Monday to Friday 7am-11pm
- Saturday 7.30am-11pm
- Sunday 7.30am-8.30pm
Hood Park Leisure Centre
- Monday to Friday 7am-10.30pm
- Saturday 7.30am-8pm
- Sunday 7.30am-10.30pm
Please be aware that the last admission to the fitness suites will be one hour before the closing times above.
Facility Specific Opening Times
- Bookings can be made by telephone from 8am, online or through the App 24 hours a day or by calling in person at reception
- All bookings must be paid for at the time of booking
- When booking a class or facilities you are only allowed to book for yourself and one other over the telephone. For bookings made on the internet you are only allowed to make bookings for yourself. Multiple bookings are not allowed
- Casual bookings for all facilities can be made up to seven days in advance for Activ8 card holders and 2 days in advance for non-card holders
- All charges are for one hour unless stated and include entry fee
- Please note that the period of your booking includes any necessary time for setting up and putting away of equipment.
- VAT (at 20%) is included in all prices.
Customers cancelling an activity more than 24 hours before the time that it was due to take place will be offered either the chance to move the booking to another day/time or receive a credit for that activity that can be used at a later date. Credits must be used within three months of receiving them
- For activities cancelled within 24 hours customers will not be able to move this booking, receive a credit or a refund
- Fitness members please be aware that if you book fitness classes and do not attend then the first time you fail to show you will get a warning and should you fail to show again in a two month period your advanced booking rights will be suspended for one week.
Moving Your Booking
- If you wish to move your booking please contact the leisure centre directly
- If you wish to move your booking the leisure centre must be notified more than 24 hours in advance of the booking time. If you do not give more than 24 hours notice then you will not be able to move your booking, be eligible for a credit or a refund.
- If you have booked yourself onto a waiting list, when a space becomes available, we will call members in the order that they appear and the first to answer or call back and make payment will be alloted the space. Please ensure that we have your up to date contact details.
Last updated: Wed 28 March, 2018 @ 07:28