Complete our online form and one of our Pest Control Officers will be in touch to offer advice or discuss treatment options. If you woud like to arrange an appointment please call our Customer Service Team on 01530 454545.
£57.50 will cover 1 visit (free to people receiving some benefits).
£28.75 call out fee will be charged if treatment is not needed.
£109 will cover 1 visit.
£54.50 call out fee will be charged if treatment is not needed.
Signs of Fleas
- Fleas are a common problem in homes, especially those with pets.
- You may discover a problem with fleas even if you do not have pets, if previous owners of your property kept cats or dogs.
- Your may notice your pets scratching more than usual.
- Flea droppings can usually be seen in the coat of animals lying next to the skin.
- Flea bites will show as a swollen itching spot with a single puncture point at the centre. There may be a delay of several hours between a bite and the reaction. Bites often appear in clusters or lines of two bites, and can remain itchy and inflamed for up to several weeks.
- Check you pets regularly for fleas
- Ensure all households pets are frequesntly treated with a flea product approved by a veterinary surgery
- Regular hovering of the house and cleaning of pet bedding.
Unless pet bedding is destroyed and a thorough cleaning of the area takes place it is likely that a further flea infestation will reoccur.
Last updated: Wed 7 August, 2019 @ 13:36