Complete our online form to book a visit with one of our Pest Control Officers. We will then contact you to arrange an appointment, offer advice or discuss treatment options.
£57.50 will cover 1 visit (free to people receiving some benefits).
£28.75 call out fee will be charged if treatment is not needed.
£109 will cover 1 visit.
£54.50 call out fee will be charged if treatment is not needed.
Signs of Fleas
- Fleas are a common problem in homes, especially those with pets.
- You may discover a problem with fleas even if you do not have pets, if previous owners of your property kept cats or dogs.
- Your may notice your pets scratching more than usual.
- Flea droppings can usually be seen in the coat of animals lying next to the skin.
- Flea bites will show as a swollen itching spot with a single puncture point at the centre. There may be a delay of several hours between a bite and the reaction. Bites often appear in clusters or lines of two bites, and can remain itchy and inflamed for up to several weeks.
- Check you pets regularly for fleas
- Ensure all households pets are frequesntly treated with a flea product approved by a veterinary surgery
- Regular hovering of the house and cleaning of pet bedding.
Unless pet bedding is destroyed and a thorough cleaning of the area takes place it is likely that a further flea infestation will reoccur.
Last updated: Fri 29 March, 2019 @ 16:06