During your term of Office you may need to fill in forms for Council business.  The forms you need are below:

Travel and Subsistence Claim Form (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)

Committee Substitution Form (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)

Register of interests

You will have already completed a Register of Interest Form at the start of your term of office.  If you have any changes to make, please complete the form below and return it to Democratic Services.

Register of Interests - Changes Form (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)

Car parking permits

As a Councillor you are entitled to a car parking permit to use during your term of office.  Below is the guidance and application form.

Car Parking Permit Guidance Notes (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)

Car Parking Permit Application Form (Word Document, 0.13 Mb)

Gifts and hospitality

Within 28 days of receiving any gift or hospitality over the value of £25, you must provide written notification of the existence and nature of the gift or hospitality.

Registering Gifts and Hospitality (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)

Share this page:

Last updated: Wed 23 September, 2015 @ 15:26