There are lots of websites that offer free and helpful advice if you wish to set up a new business.
The websites also provide advice to existing businesses on how to operate a business to maximise its success, how to obtain government grants and financing, and also how to find out about the legal aspects of running a business.
The websites also provide general business advice.
Free resources for businesses:
- Advice from Government on how to set up a new business
- Federation of Small Businesses - giving general advice on all aspects of running a small business
- Her Majesty's Revenues and Customs (HMRC), comprehensive advice for businesses of all sizes
- Financing a small business
- Free marketing tool from Mail Chimp
- Organisations offering free debt advice to businesses
- The Prince's Trust Enterprise Programme helping people aged 18 to 30
Corporate membership is a scheme that offers businesses the opportunity to offer their employees discounted leisure centre activity prices
Further information is available from the corperate membership section of the councils website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If cancellation notices are not given for contracts made in the home, the consumer may not have to pay and businesses may be breaking the law. We can advise on the rules.
further advice is available on the Trading Standards section of Leicestershire County Council's Website, or by emailing email@example.com
Advice on the Fire Reform Regulations and how to comply with them is available from the Communities and local government Fire and Resilience webpage
If you require any further information please email RIST@lfrs.org
Last updated: Thu 5 September, 2019 @ 10:54