In the spring of 2019, many of you took part in a survey that will help to shape how we improve our services. The headline results to show how North West Leicestershire District Council is performing in the opinion of our tenants are contained in the link below.
Our service improvement plans for next year have been developed based priorities you have highlighted in the survey these are:
- Increase access to Wi-Fi in sheltered schemes by piggybacking on the hardwired upgrade.
- Identify easily accessible and sustainable internet training for tenants and scheme residents.
- Develop improvement plan for communal areas in sheltered schemes.
- Develop communications plan to include In Touch, Social Media etc. to ensure positive messages about neighbourhoods and include ‘you said – we did’.
- Promote ways to get residents more involved through working groups, TARA’s etc
We'll be asking your opinions again in 2021.
If you dont want to wait that long you can complete the survey by clicking on the link below:
The 2019 STAR Tenant summary can be downloaded via this link STAR 2019 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb).
You can also request a copy of the full report by ringing HRA Business Support Team on 01530-454628.
Last updated: Mon 19 July, 2021 @ 12:43