HRA Budget Consultation 2021-22
We are inviting comments from residents and other interested parties on our budget for the Housing Revenue Account for the financial year 2021-22.
The Housing Revenue Account shows how we spend the money we receive from our tenants via rent and service charges for our landlord service. It is a ring-fenced account that can only be used to fund services and projects that benefit our tenants.
In 2021-22 we plan to:
- Increase the rents we charge by 1.5%
- Reduce the average service charge by 3.5%
- Invest in an additional staff member to support tenants in sustaining their tenancies.
- Spend £5.1m buying and building new homes
- Invest £4.5m improving our existing homes
- Invest £250k in a new pilot project to reduce carbon emissions from our properties.
If you would like to provide comments on our planned budget for next year, please complete the survey by following this link.
Last updated: Mon 21 December, 2020 @ 16:56