LSEF supports the delivery of the equality, diversity and human rights agenda within statutory bodies, the voluntary and community sector, and Local Strategic Partnerships (LSPs).
It's made up of people from various organisations across the area, responsible for progressing equality and diversity. Member organisations include:
- Blaby, Harborough and North West Leicestershire District Councils
- Charnwood, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton and Oadby and Wigston Borough Councils
- HM Young Offenders Institution and Remand Centre Glen Parva
- Leicester City Council
- Leicestershire County Council
- Leicestershire Constabulary
- Leicestershire Ethnic Minority Partnership (LEMP)
- Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service
- National Offender Management Service East Midlands
- NHS Leicestershire County and Rutland Primary Care Trust
- Rutland County Council.
Find out more at www.leicestershiretogether.org/lsequalities
- Lsef Strategy Ed & Hr Oct 10 (PDF Document, 0.43 Mb)
Last updated: Thu 15 February, 2018 @ 11:33