Have you ever thought about becoming a fitness instructor?
If so, take a look at the fantastic Instructor Training on offer this June and July at Hood Park Leisure Centre. Sunday 10 June - PiYo 11am-6pm, Sunday 1 July - Insanity 11am-6pm. The cost per training session is £199. Take a look at these classes in action, PiYo or Insanity For more information, please contact 07837 842097 or email email@example.com
Book Online or Through the App at Hermitage and Hood Park Leisure Centres
You can book these activities online or through the App:
- HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES
- Certain After School Activities
- Short tennis
- Health suite
- Fitness Classes
- 3G hybrid 5 a side football pitches (Hood Park Leisure Centre)
Already have an Activ8 card? Please email your local leisure centre with your name, address, date of birth, postcode, door number and Activ8 card number and we will send you your log in details.
Hermitage Leisure Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hood Park Leisure Centre: email@example.com
Don't already have an Activ8 card? You will need to register first to use the facility.
Existing users should follow this link to access the online booking facility.
Forgot your PIN
If you have forgotten your PIN, follow this link and then click on the forgotten PIN option
How to book online
To use the online booking service you must have a Login ID and PIN.
- Once you have your Login ID and PIN please log on to the online booking facility
- Once logged in you will be able to check for activity availability at both Hermitage or Hood Park Leisure Centres by changing the leisure centre within the "What's on at" section
- If you wish to change the leisure centre that you default to simply change the "Preferred Booking Site" which you will find at the top of the page
- To quickly find the activity that you are looking for, simply click into the box next to "Activity Type" making your selection from this list, change the dates that you wish to view and click "Search"
- Activities that you book regularly will start to appear on the right hand side of the screen under the 'Quick Book' section to save you having to use the search option every time.
- To confirm your booking you must make payment at the time so please have a credit or debit card to hand. If you do not pay for the activity within five minutes your booking will automatically be removed.
- Once you have made payment you will receive two emails, one confirming your booking and the other confirming payment.
Last updated: Mon 19 February, 2018 @ 14:12