How do swimming lessons happen at Hermitage and Hood Park Leisure Centres?
From the start of your NWL Swim Academy lesson, your children will experience how we use technology to improve the teaching.
Swim Academy teachers record swimmers attendance and also children's achievements using I-pods, on poolside allowing parents to go online via ‘Home Portal' and see exactly how their child is doing.
At the same time, children are taught using the Amateur Swim Association's (ASA) National Plan which means that children will move when they are ready to meaning that children will progress through the stages much quicker.
Through the state of the art technology, once a child has reached the required standard and a place becomes available, the parent will then receive an email from the Swim Academy co-ordinator with a choice of classes available that the parent can select from to move to and once selected the change will happen from the following week.
Swim Lesson Prices 2019
£19.99 payable by monthly Direct Debit
NWL Swim Academy - Important Dates for your Diary
Please be aware that lessons will not be taking place on the following dates:
- Last lessons will be on Friday 19th April 2019
- Lessons will start back on Saturday 27th April 2019
- Last lessons will be on Friday 23rd August 2019
- Lessons will start back on Saturday 31st August 2019
- Last lessons will be on 20th December 2019
- Lessons will start back on Saturday 4th January 2020
Last updated: Mon 28 January, 2019 @ 07:11