Skip to Content

A Personal License allows an individual to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol in accordance with the time and conditions stated on a Premises Licence or Temporary Event Notice. Applicants can only hold one Personal Licence which has no expiry date and remains with that person if they move premise. This must be issued by the local authority where the applicant lives.

If you require any amendments to your Personal Licence please send your badge, licence and relevant fee to us at the Coalville Council Offices. 

Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) is an individual who holds a valid personal licence and is named on a premises licence which authorises the sale by retail of alcohol. The premises licence must specify the name, address and telephone number of the DPS.

Please be aware that the Basic Disclosure & Barring Service certificate must be no older than 1 month.

Please refer to our Statement of Licensing Policy 2014-19 (PDF Document, 0.87 Mb) for more information.

As part of the application process you will be required to pass the BIIAB Award for Personal Licence Holders (Level 2).

Share this page:

Last updated: