Incidents of water pollution are dealt with by the Environment Agency.

If you suspect that there has been an incident involving pollution of a watercourse or stillwater in North West Leicestershire contact the Environment Agency's Incident Hotline on 0800 807060.

Mains water

If you believe there is a problem with your mains drinking water, you should in the first instance contact your mains water provider (almost certainly Severn Trent Water).

If you are in a tenanted property, you may also contact your landlord. If it is your own property, then you could also consult a plumber as there could be faults with your plumbing installation.

If you are not happy with responses from your mains water supplier, you should then contact the Drinking Water Inspectorate.

Share this page:

Last updated: Mon 21 April, 2014 @ 19:58