Skip to Content

Premises licences

For those applications that require consultation with all responsible authorities please use the 'list of responsible authorities' document below. The 'master' application form and accompanying cheque should be sent to:

Licensing Office
North West Leicestershire District Council
Council Offices
Whitwick Road
LE67 3FJ

For those applying for a new premises licence or are contemplating varying their current licence the below file needs to be read and considered. It contains a list of 'pool conditions' that may be appropriate to your licence. By applying them to your business model it will hep you to be compliant with the four licensing objectives.

If you are applying to Vary the DPS or Transfer the Premises Licence you are asked to complete the form entitled 'Police Information Form'. This form asks for further information to help the police process their part of the application. If you fail to supply the completed form the police may object to the application.

Community premises

The committee of certain community run premises that have a Premises Licence under the Licensing Act 2003 can apply to have the mandatory condition requiring a designated premises supervisor disapplied. The application form below can be used to make that application. The fee is £23.

Share this page:

Last updated: