Safeguarding adults policy 2014 (Word Document, 0.23 Mb)

If you are worried about an adult and think that they need help , you can contact Adult social care on 0116 305 0004 for advice.

If you feel that you or someone you know is in immediate danger or is in harm call the police on 999.  If you feel you need help but it is not an emergency you can use the police 101 number.

The police have powers to check on an adult if they feel that there is a reason to be worried about their wellbeing. 

Share this page:

Last updated: Mon 15 June, 2015 @ 10:30