Steady Steps plus classes are aimed at further supporting anyone aged over 65 that has either previously suffered a fall or might be worried about falling in the future.
These 12 week classes work well as a follow on, or alongside the 'Steady Steps' falls prevention classes. The aim is to continue to support participants in developing their strength, stability and mobility to reduce their risk of falls.
The sessions are relaxed, fun and social, and are designed to help those at an increased risk of falls or who find themselves isolated.
You can download our poster to share Steady Steps Plus June 19 (PDF Document, 2.04 Mb) or pick your session from the following list:
- Hood Park Leisure Centre - Thursday's 2pm-3pm (£4.00 per session)
- Packington Memorial Hall - Thursday's 10.30am-11.30am (£3.00 per session)
- Whitwick Park Hall - Thursday's 1.30pm-2.30pm (£3.00 per session)
- Castle Donington Methodist Church - Friday's 10.30am-11.30am (£4.00 per session)
- Whitwick Park Hall - Tuesday's 1.30pm-2.30pm (£3.00 per session)
Contact Emily Rodbourne for any further information and to book:
email@example.com or 01530 454755
Last updated: Mon 12 August, 2019 @ 12:39