Our Tourist Information Centre in Ashby de la Zouch is the place to go if you want to know more about where to go!
We are open:
- Monday - 10am to 1pm
- Tuesday - 2pm to 5pm
- Thursday - 2pm to 5pm
- Friday - 10am to 1pm
- Saturday - 10am to 1pm
Closed Wednesday, Sunday and bank holidays .
Come see us in the foyer of Ashby Library on North Street, Ashby LE65 1HU
Or email: email@example.com
Or telephone 01530 411767.
Visit our website
And for up to the minute news and info, follow us Twitter @ThisisNWLeics or on:
The centre has wheelchair access, provides a hearing loop system.
Our services include:
- All the latest information on local events see our What's On Pages
- Exciting ideas for places to visit locally and further afield
- Information on leisure and cultural activities including walking and cycling
- Information on where to eat including country pubs, restaurants and tea rooms
- A ticket agency for local theatres, coach trips, coach holidays, events and festivals
- Nationwide accommodation booking
- Free holiday brochure service
- Ideas for short breaks and holidays
- A range of souvenirs, gifts, publications and maps.
- Download a copy of the 2019 Great Days Out
Last updated: Tue 16 April, 2019 @ 10:21