Tick the box at the bottom of this page and you'll be able to see information about applications submitted to us under the Building Regulations, and Initial Notices submitted under the Building (Approved Inspector etc) Regulations.

Copyright notice

Plans, drawings and material submitted to us are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47 1988 Act). Copies of drawings must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner . Copyright remains with the author of the document, not the Council.

When you have read, understood and agreed to the copyright and other limitations to use this site and the associated documents, please select the checkbox below and click 'continue'.

If you experience problems running Public Access after loading XP Service Pack 2, please see the help page.


Most applications submitted to, or deposited with, us are not public records, although certain information may be released under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and/or the Freedom of Information Act 2000 if properly requested.

The information contained on this system does not include images of application forms, correspondence, or drawings because these contain personal information.

The system is only linked to our current database which has been in use since around June 2003. This means that applications that are older than 2003 will not be available unless the application has been manually transferred to the current database.

Public Access is available online between 7am and 11pm, seven days a week.

No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the history information obtained from Public Access. Similarly the information contained within Public Access does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a Building Regulation decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk.

Competent Person Scheme Notices and Approved Inspector 'Initial Notices'

Please note that the Council does not hold or retain any certificates that relate to competent person notifications or Initial Notices. You must contact the relevent scheme holder or Approved Inspector for these.