If you have a gaming machine in your Club or Licenced Premise then you need to get a permit from us.

You can apply online for Alcohol Premise - Notification of 2 Gaming Machines or download the following form:

You may have to pay Machine Games Duty on any gaming machines you have on your premises.

Last updated: Mon 10 June, 2024 @ 11:59