We have various enforcement powers available to us, and depending on the nature of the breach, we may respond by serving an enforcement notice or by taking proceedings in the Magistrates Court.

If a breach is found, we may:

  • Request any breach to be corrected (by removing, modifying or stopping any development work)
  • Request a retrospective planning application
  • Issue a Planning Contravention Notice or other enforcement notices
Share this page:

Last updated: Thu 26 September, 2019 @ 14:45