We are pleased to be re-opening our facilities from Wednesday 2nd December 2020 with permitted sessions in the Tier 3 restrictions - 3G Pitch, Fitness Suite, Badminton, Short-Tennis and Table Tennis to same household. Our amended opening times are Monday to Friday 5-10pm and Saturday morning 9am-1pm. Please email email@example.com or telephone reception on 01530 274061 with any enquiries.
Measham Leisure Centre Newletter 2 22 7 20 (PDF Document, 0.11 Mb)
Measham Leisure Centre Fitness Timetable 22 7 20 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
We are really looking forward to re-opening our doors on Monday 27th July 2020. We are delighted to hear that many of you remained active during the lock down. I know some of our instructors have been delivering Zoom classes and the equipment you have loaned from the centre has been of good use to you all.
This is an update to all our fitness class users at Measham Leisure Centre on the new procedures in place to ensure your return is a safe one.
- Bookings only for classes - you can book 7 days in advance
- Bookings will be open Monday 20th July (01530 274061)
- Payment will be taken at the time of booking if you are not a member.
- There will be a limit of 14 people per class which allows for social distancing.
- There will be a one way system in operation for classes you will enter through reception and exit from the sports hall.
- Facemasks will need to be worn when entering and exiting the building and only taken off when the class starts.
- Bring your own mats and water bottle (you will not be allowed access to the gym to fill your water bottle)
- We have marked out areas for each person in the hall this is your area.
- Most classes will be 30, 45 or 50 minutes long allowing 10 minutes cleaning time between classes.
- At the end of the class it is your responsibility to clean your equipment and area. Cleaning materials will be provided.
- Due to the limited numbers allowed per class we ask that you only book one session and do not do back to back classes.
- Memberships will be activated once we are open, if you wish to continue to freeze your membership please let us know.
- Everyone active members (HPLC AND HLC) will not be allowed to use their membership at Measham in the short term; they will either need to join the membership at Measham or pay per class.
- Bookings only allowed in the gym - you can book 7 days in advance. Payment on booking if not a member.
- Gym sessions will be 50 mins long allowing 10 minutes for cleaning between sessions.
- Only 2 people will be allowed in the gym at one time.
- We are running a one way system in the centre but the gym does not allow for this we ask all gym members to make sure when they leave the centre they adhere to social distancing and make sure the area they are walking into is not congested.
- Facemasks must be worn when entering and exiting the building they can be removed once you enter the gym.
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Please clean down the machines after use it is your responsibility cleaning materials will be provided. The staff will clean after each session as well.
- We have mover some of the equipment into the bar area for a PT room if you wish to book a PT session we can ask our PT instructors to contact you.
Situated in the middle of Measham, we're ideally located to provide quality facilities to visitors from around the area. The centre is provided by Measham Parish Council in partnership with North West Leicestershire District Council.
Facilities and services
Measham Leisure Centre offers a wide range of facilities including:
- 2 court sports hall
- Fitness suite
- Fitness Classes Measham Leisure Centre Fitness Timetable 22 7 20 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Bar - free hire on a Saturdays for private functions
- Grass pitches
- Astroturf pitches
Follow us on Facebook
Keep up to date with what is happening on Measham Leisure Centre's new facebook page
Last updated: Thu 10 December, 2020 @ 19:10