We are currently closed to the public for the forseeable future. This includes sports bookings, swimming pool, fitness suite and classes, children's activities and parties due to the Corona Virus situation.
Ibstock Leisure Complex is run jointly by North West Leicestershire District Council and Ibstock Community College for the benefit of all local people.
The complex and college offer a wide range of facilities including:
- Swimming Pool - 25m x 10m, 4 lane indoor pool ILC Pool Programme Jan 20 (PDF Document, 0.73 Mb)
- Fitness suite - TECHNOGYM Cardio-vascular and resistance machines ILC Fitness Suite, Classes & Sports Courts Jan 20 (PDF Document, 0.59 Mb)
- Sports hall - 5 court, multi-sports, multi-activity
- Floodlit Sports Court - suitabel for football, netball, hockey, tennis
- Main hall - with stage, lighting, doubles up as a dance studio with mirrors
- Meeting room / classrooms / lounge - various sizes, tables and chairs, dividable, interactive whiteboards, refreshments
- Fees and Charges 2020 ILC Fees and Charges 2020 (PDF Document, 0.46 Mb)
We also offer several programmes and sessions during term-time and school holidays (as well as district-wide schemes) including:
- Learn to swim - Children, adults, beginners, improvers, advanced
- Lifesaving - Rookies, beginners, improvers, survive and save
- National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ 8th Edition) - with AED, First Aid options
- Fitness suite sessions - Inductions, adults, young people, personal programmes ILC Fitness Suite, Classes & Sports Courts Jan 20 (PDF Document, 0.59 Mb)
- Fitness class programme - all ages, all abilities, dry and water based classes ILC Fitness Suite, Classes & Sports Courts Jan 20 (PDF Document, 0.59 Mb)
- Party packages - Birthdays, group bookings, sports hall and swimming pool options ILC Party Packages Jan 20 (PDF Document, 1.79 Mb)
- Activities for children and young people - School holidays, after school coaching, junior sections within clubs
- Disability sessions - therapy, swim training, ASD family session
Please see the individual pages for detailed information.
Last updated: Mon 6 April, 2020 @ 10:33