Monday 12th to Friday 16th July we are closed during the day and open in the evenings from 6pm for the programmed activities and bookings. Reception will be open from 3.30pm to take bookings for the following week. On Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th July we will be completely closed.
We have re-opened some of our facilities and sessions and are now looking forward to the next step in the roadmap, when we hope to be able to offer more...
Monday 29th March 2021 - Outdoor Floodlit Court re-opens to organised groups ILC Floodlit Court Apr 21 (PDF Document, 0.29 Mb)
Monday 12th April 2021 - Swimming Pool re-opens ILC Swimming Pool Programme 12th July 2021 onwards (PDF Document, 0.44 Mb)
Monday 12th April 2021 - Fitness Suite re-opens ILC Fitness Suite Apr 21 (PDF Document, 0.28 Mb)
Summer 1:1 Intensive Swimming Lessons during July & August ILC Summer 1:1 Intensive Swimming Lessons (PDF Document, 1.61 Mb)
Ibstock Leisure Complex is run jointly by North West Leicestershire District Council and Ibstock Community College for the benefit of all local people.
The complex and college offer a wide range of facilities including:
- Swimming Pool - 25m x 10m, 4 lane indoor pool
- Fitness suite - TECHNOGYM Cardio-vascular and resistance machines
- Sports hall - 5 court, multi-sports, multi-activity
- Floodlit Sports Court - suitable for football, netball, hockey, tennis
- Main hall - with stage, lighting, doubles up as a dance studio with mirrors
- Meeting room / classrooms / lounge - various sizes, tables and chairs, dividable, interactive whiteboards, refreshments
- Fees and Charges 2021
We also offer several programmes and sessions during term-time and school holidays (as well as district-wide schemes) including:
- Learn to swim - Children, beginners, improvers, advanced
- National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ 8th Edition) - with AED, First Aid options
- Fitness suite sessions - Inductions, adults, young people, personal programmes
- Fitness class programme - water based classes
- Party packages - Birthdays, group bookings, sports hall and swimming pool options
- Activities for children and young people - School holidays, after school coaching, junior sections within clubs
Please see the individual pages for detailed information.
Last updated: Thu 8 July, 2021 @ 09:55