If you want to keep animals, check if you need a licence first.
The Animal Licensing service is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01530 454545.
Read more about collection and kennelling of stray dogs.
There are many different animal establishments and practices that are licensed by our Environmental Health and Licensing team.
- Breeding establishments Breeding licence application form (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
- Boarding establishments Animal boarding licence (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
- Pet shops Pet Shop Licence Application Form (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Riding establishments Riding Establishment application form (PDF Document, 0.14 Mb)
- Home boarding establishment Home Boarding Licence Application Form (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
- Keeping of dangerous wild animals
- List of licenced boarding establisments Licenced Animal Boarding Establisments (PDF Document, 0.26 Mb)
- List of licenced pet shops Licenced Pet Shops (PDF Document, 0.26 Mb)
- List of Licenced riding establishments Licenced Riding Establishments. (PDF Document, 0.18 Mb)
- List of Licenced home boarding establishments Licenced Home Boarding Establishments (PDF Document, 0.34 Mb)
All such establishments and licence holders must ensure they meet the welfare needs of the animal in their care as set out under the Animal Welfare Act 2006 as well as other relevant legislation.
Last updated: Mon 5 June, 2017 @ 09:23