Looking for a home? Need advice? Struggling with money worries - or anti-social behaviour in your neighbourhood?
Download the Housing Service Annual Report 2014/15 (PDF Document, 4.33 Mb)
We are here to help. Find out more from this page.
- Help with Money Matters - Useful Contacts (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Emergency Hostels in Leicester and Surrounding Area (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Renting from a private landlord (PDF Document, 0.43 Mb)
We, or the contractors working for us will:
- Help you identify the repair needed
- Tell you the maximum time we will take to complete the repair
- Offer you an appointment for all urgent and routine repairs at a time that is convenient to you
- Write to you by post and confirm details of your repair,as well as any appointment that we made for you
- Take care to protect your furnishings while doing repairs
- Tidy up mess and remove rubbish within two working days of finishing the repair
- Inspect ten per cent of all completed repairs to check the quality of work
- Monitor our performance and quality of service and publish performance figures
Last updated: Wed 2 December, 2015 @ 14:04