Statement of Accounts
- Statement of accounts 2016-17 (PDF Document, 3.34 Mb)
- Statement of Accounts 2015-16 (PDF Document, 1.97 Mb)
- Statement of accounts 2014-15 (PDF Document, 2.36 Mb)
- Statement of Accounts 2013-14 (PDF Document, 1.59 Mb)
- Statement of accounts 2012-13 (PDF Document, 1.4 Mb)
- Statement of accounts 2011-12 (PDF Document, 1.74 Mb)
- Statement of Accounts 2010-11 (PDF Document, 2.52 Mb)
- Statement of accounts 2009-10 (PDF Document, 0.65 Mb)
- Statement of accounts 2008-09 (PDF Document, 0.49 Mb)
- Statement of accounts 2007-08 (PDF Document, 0.3 Mb)
- Statement of accounts 2005-06 (PDF Document, 1.56 Mb)
Annual Governance Statements (AGS)
The Annual Governance Statement which has been prepared in accordance with the appropriate guidance is no longer included in the statement of accounts, but is still subject to audit, is approved by the Audit and Governance Committee.
Section 4 of the AGS summarises the review process that has been undertaken to review the effectiveness of the council’s governance statement and the sources of evidence that have been considered as part of the review.
Section 5 of the AGS sets out any significant issues which have arisen from the review of effectiveness, and proposals for addressing them. If required, the AGS has to include a section on any relevant significant post balance sheet events which may occur up until the signing of the final statement of accounts.
Our external auditors, KPMG, have reviewed the AGS and confirmed that it complies with the CIPFA/SOLACE framework and that it is not misleading or inconsistent with any other information they are aware of from their audit of the financial statements.
Annual Governance Statement 2016-17 (PDF Document, 1.85 Mb)
Annual governance statement 2015-16 (PDF Document, 0.51 Mb)
Annual governance statement 2014-15 (PDF Document, 0.43 Mb)
Annual Governance Statement 2013-14 (PDF Document, 0.48 Mb)
Annual Governance Statement 12-13 (PDF Document, 0.51 Mb)
Annual Audit Letters
- Annual Audit Letter 2010-2011 (PDF Document, 0.62 Mb)
Last updated: Mon 26 February, 2018 @ 09:20