Complete our online form to book a visit with one of our Pest Control Officers. We will then contact you to arrange an appointment, offer advice or discuss treatment options.
£36 will cover up to 4 visits (free to people receiving some benefits).
£18 call out fee will be charged if treatment is not needed.
£109 will cover up to 4 visits (this is a minimum charge which may increase following an assessment at the initial visit)
£54.50 call out fee will be charged if treatment is not needed.
We also provide commercial contracts. To discuss your requirements please call us on 01530 454545.
Signs of Mice
- Sightings of mice along with footprints and black greasy marks
- Gnawed boxes and cables
- Droppings can be found anywhere (ie behind cooker, airing cupboard, fridge). They resemble small black grains of rice
- Mice will build nests in many places, under floorboards, wall cavities and loft spaces.
- Noises in voids such as wall cavities and lofts.
- There are two types of mouse. A house mouse which is grey in colour and approximately 70mm in size and a field mouse is brown with a white tummy and is approximately 100mm in size.
- A young mouse can get through a gap that a ball point pen can fit through. Therefore ensure gaps beneath external doors are sealed.
- Holes surrounding pipes can be blocked with wire wool or mesh and then filled with cement or expanding foam.
- Ensure damaged or old style air vents are covered or replaced with fine mesh.
- Wall climbing plants should be trimmed or removed.
- Store your food off the ground in sealed containers and clear up food spillages immediately.
- Avoid the build up of domestic waste and store outside in a wheeled bin.
Last updated: Fri 29 March, 2019 @ 16:16