There are a number of ways you may be able to get help to reduce your business rates demand notice. A list of the available rate relief schemes is shown here.
The Government's website also has more information about reducing business rates.
Rate relief schemes
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Charitable Relief
- Rate Relief for Sports Clubs
- Discretionary Relief
- Rural Rate Relief
- Hardship Relief - See council guidelines Business Rates Hardship Relief Guidelines (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
- Section 44A Part Occupied Relief - Contact the Business Rates team for more information
- Temporary Relief for Local Newspapers - Contact the Business Rates Team for an application form
You may also be able to appeal against the rateable value of your property
Last updated: Mon 18 May, 2020 @ 13:01