There are a number of ways you may be able to get help to reduce your business rates bill. A list of the available rate relief schemes is shown here.
Rate relief schemes
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Charitable Relief
- Rate Relief for Sports Clubs
- Discretionary Relief
- Rural Rate Relief
- Hardship Relief - See council guidelines Business Rates Hardship Relief Guidelines (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
- Section 44A Part Occupied Relief - Contact the Business Rates team for more information.
- Temporary Relief for Local Newspapers - Contact the Business Rates Team for an application form.
You may also be able to appeal against the rateable value of your property
Last updated: Tue 24 April, 2018 @ 11:28