Skip to content

Housing repairs and renovation

A new or existing tenant may be eligible for a decoration or disturbance allowance where the council need to carry out major repairs or redecoration work to a property whilst the tenant is still living there.


  • Decent Homes Standard

    Information about the Decent Homes Standard in North West Leicestershire

  • Your repair responsibilities

    If you are North West Leicestershire District Council tenant, your tenancy agreement sets out where you are responsible for a number of repairs.

Back to top