Skip to content

The snowy and icy conditions are affecting some of our services and our customer services phone lines. Please bear with us. You can still report, request and pay for things online. For gritting enquiries, please contact Leicestershire County Council:

Houses in multiple occupation

Private tenants who think they are paying too much rent can get the councils rent services to inspect the property and set a fair rent appropriate to the property. Inspections are also carried out into homes in multiple occupation to look for disrepair, inadequate facilities, means of escape, dangerous or defective lifts, general mismanagement and overcrowding.

Back to top