North West Leicestershire is a great place to get out and about on your bike
- Ashby Woulds Heritage Trail
- Route 63 - Moria, Oakthorpe, Measham, Newton Burgoland, Ibstock
- Hicks Lodge National Forest Cycling Centre
- 'The Cloud Trail' is a pleasant cycle route which runs from the village of Worthington and passes into Derbyshire, winding along the bank of the River Derwent into Derby City Centre.
- Route 15- Close by is East Midlands Airport and Donington Park Race Circuit,
Sky Ride Local for information on guided bike rides in North West Leicestershire.
- Route 52- part of a cycling network which connects the town centre with Stephenson College, the Community Hospital and outlying villages. Check out the map:Coalville cycle routes (PDF Document, 1.93 Mb).
- Route 6 - Osagthorpe, Worthington, Breendon on the Hill
- Route 15 - Belton, Diseworth
- National forest: Coalville rural (PDF Document, 4.48 Mb)
- Cylce routes around Coalville Town- two cycling routes that have been planned by a qualifed cycle leader around Snibston, Stephenson and Coalville town
- Route 63- Ellistown and Ibstock
Cycle leader course
Do you enjoy cycling? Would you like to help others to enjoy cycling?
We are offering you the opportunity to gain a Level 1 Cycle Leader Qualification for FREE
All we require in return is 10 voluntary local cycle rides
Online Booking Link: www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/course/details/5881
Other useful resources/ pages:
Last updated: Fri 19 June, 2020 @ 10:43