Heritage on your doorstep
Heritage boards are on display in many villages and towns throughout the Hello Heritage festival fortnight running 2 to 17 September 2023. We hope that when you are out and about walking, cycling or popping to the shops you might learn more about the heritage on your doorstep.
The boards will be situated in various locations and include heritage information and photos. Local residents and visitors will be able to view the boards whilst walking around our towns and villages.
Villages/locations with boards
- Appleby Magna (Sir John Moore Foundation)
- Ashby de la Zouch (Bulls Head)
- Ashby de la Zouch (St Helen’s Church and Heritage Centre)
- Ashby de la Zouch (Museum)
- Breedon Priory Church
- Hemington and Lockington
- Hugglescote (outside Hugglescote Community Centre)
- Donington le Heath (1620s House)
- Moira Furnace and Country Park
- Newbold Coleorton
You can view a selection of these boards and from previous years by clicking on the list to the right.
Look out for the Hello Heritage logo on socials and when you are out and about!
Last updated: Thu 7 September, 2023 @ 15:59