A 'listed building' is a building, object or structure that has been judged to be of national historical or architectural interest. The council are responsible for considering applications to demolish a listed building or for any alteration or extension which would affect its character as a building of architectural or historic interest
- Lamps of Sacrifice: Bardon Hill and Ellistown
Information about First World War memorials at Bardon Hill and Ellistown.
- Lamps of Sacrifice: Clock Tower
Information about the Memorial Clock Tower from the 2018 brochure.
- Lamps of Sacrifice: Hugglescote
Information about First World War memorials in Hugglescote.
- Lamps of Sacrifice: Whitwick
Information about First World War memorials in Whitwick.
- Memorial Clock Tower Project
Documents published as part of the 2018 Memorial Clock Tower Project may be downloaded here.
- These names are lamps of sacrifice
Material from the 2018 brochure and touring exhibition may be downloaded here.