Do I need a premises licence under the Licensing Act 2003, even though I have a street trading consent?

Yes. The Street Trading legislation and the Licensing Act 2003 are independent pieces of law. As an example if you want to sell burgers in Coalville town centre after 11pm you will need a Street Trading consent and a Premises Licence authorising you to sell late night refreshment.