We, or the contractors working for us will:
- Help you identify the repair needed
- Tell you the maximum time we will take to complete the repair
- Offer you an appointment for all urgent and routine repairs at a time that is convenient to you
- Write to you by post and confirm details of your repair,as well as any appointment that we made for you
- Take care to protect your furnishings while doing repairs
- Tidy up mess and remove rubbish within two working days of finishing the repair
- Inspect ten per cent of all completed repairs to check the quality of work
- Monitor our performance and quality of service and publish performance figures
Everything you need to know about finding a home and being a tenant in North West Leicestershire
- Emergency Repairs
Information about the emergency and emergency out of office hours repairs service for tenants of North West Leicestershire District Council.
- Repairing your home
This page tells you about the North West Leicestershire District Council house repairs service and explains our responsibilities as the service provider, as well as your responsibilities as a tenant.
- Landlord Services Working Group
- Housing Repairs Policy Review
We are currently reviewing our Repairs and Maintenance policy, which affects the way we look after your home. A number of alterations are proposed and we want to make sure that you have an opportunity to comment before any changes are made. This page is designed for tenants to find out more about the proposed changes and provide any comments about them. We are currently reviewing our Repairs and Maintenance policy, which affects the way we look after your home. A number of alterations are proposed and we want to make sure that you have an opportunity to comment before any changes are made. To find out more about the proposed changes please access the draft Repairs and Maintenance Policy here. We value your feedback and would welcome any comments you have by accessing this link XXXXXX. Thank you for your help in advance.
- Solid fuel heating and servicing
Information about solid fuel heating and servicing for our tenants
- Help! My boiler's broken...
What to do if your boiler fails if you're a tenant of North West Leicestershire District Council
- Housing Planned Investment Programme 2010/2015
This is the planned investment programme for the next five years based on wards.
- Right to Repair
Right to Repair is a scheme for council tenants. It will make sure that certain small urgent repairs which might affect your health, safety or security are done quickly and easily. A repair only qualifies if it costs less than £250.
- Your responsibilities
Information about your responsibilities as a North West Leicestershire District Council tenant
- Tenant handbook
Your tenant handbook deals with all aspects of the tenancy and is issued to all new tenants at sign-up.