We, or the contractors working for us will:
- Help you identify the repair needed
- Tell you the maximum time we will take to complete the repair
- Offer you an appointment for all urgent and routine repairs at a time that is convenient to you
- Write to you by post and confirm details of your repair,as well as any appointment that we made for you
- Take care to protect your furnishings while doing repairs
- Tidy up mess and remove rubbish within two working days of finishing the repair
- Inspect ten per cent of all completed repairs to check the quality of work
- Monitor our performance and quality of service and publish performance figures
Everything you need to know about finding a home and being a tenant in North West Leicestershire
- Emergency Repairs
Information about the emergency and emergency out of office hours repairs service for tenants of North West Leicestershire District Council.
- Repairs - council housing
This page tells you about the North West Leicestershire District Council house repairs service and explains our responsibilities as the service provider, as well as your responsibilities as a tenant.
- Solid fuel heating and servicing
Information about solid fuel heating and servicing for our tenants
- Help! My boiler's broken...
What to do if your boiler fails if you're a tenant of North West Leicestershire District Council
- Housing Planned Investment Programme 2010/2015
This is the planned investment programme for the next five years based on wards.
- Right to Repair
Right to Repair is a scheme for council tenants. It will make sure that certain small urgent repairs which might affect your health, safety or security are done quickly and easily. A repair only qualifies if it costs less than £250.
- Your responsibilities
Information about your responsibilities as a North West Leicestershire District Council tenant
- Tenant handbook
Your tenant handbook deals with all aspects of the tenancy and is issued to all new tenants at sign-up.