Latest Funding September 2020 Business grants from £1,000 to £3,000 are available
This grant is available to those businesses who can demonstrate they have been adversely affected by COVID19 and their investment is related to the recovery of the impacts from COVID19 on their business.
To qualify for these grants please see below some COVID19 related examples that could be considered:
- 1-2-1 specialist advice which SMEs could call on to address their immediate needs in response to the impact of COVID 19 e.g. HR, accountants, legal, financial, H&S, IT / digital or sector specialists, targeted marketing etc.; and / or
- purchase of minor equipment to adapt business processes, e.g., minor building orks, equipment to deliver productivity improvements such as process controls, line cameras, new tooling; or
- to adopt new technology in order to continue to deliver business activity or diversify in response to COVID 19 – ecommerce platforms, contactless payment systems, website developments such as e commerce systems, software development, IT hardware and software to support remote working.
Please see below examples of what cannot be funded through this scheme:
- purchase of “standard” office information technology equipment such as laptops, or PC’s unless this has been highlighted as a requirement to enable remote working
- ongoing normal business costs (i.e. business rates, overheads, basic equipment and tools required to undertake the economic activity, etc.)
- costs associated with a statutory requirement for the business including making workplaces COVID secure, including implementing things like wash stations, screens and signage
- any costs that have already been incurred prior to receiving the Grant approval
The total value of the grant pot available is £568,000. Please be mindful that there will be huge interest in these grants, once the funding has been allocated applications will be closed.
Revenue Funding Only: This grant will fund revenue only projects.
You will need to apply for this support via this email link: https://bizgateway.org.uk/finances/small-business-recovery-grant/
This funding is limited by the available funding and will close once allocated!!
A £750,000 Business Recovery Fund has been launched to help businesses get back on their feet. It is aimed at small businesses within Leicestershire County to help them recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Applications can be made for grants between £2,000 and £10,000 to help ensure their survival. The initiative, run by Leicestershire County Council, is funded through the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership Business Rates Pool.
For more information follow the link http://www.oakleaves.org.uk/leicestershire-business-recovery-fund.html
Are you looking to invest in technology to help get your business back on track? Grants from £2k to £25K are available to SMEs across Leicester and Leicestershire
The Digital Growth Programme grant scheme provides financial support of up to 35% of funding towards a technology project that introduces new systems and software, to improve business performance and productivity.
Projects can include remote working solutions, CRM systems, Cloud-based solutions, Warehousing ERP solutions, Cybersecurity, Telecommunications, Broadband connectivity, Website, and Ecommerce integration.
To find out more follow the link https://bit.ly/2Yxbalh
Carbon Reduction Grants
Green BELLE are offering grants of up to £7,000 to eligible SMEs in Leicester and Leicestershire towards the cost of energy efficiency measures.
The Green BELLE project is managed by Leicester City Council Energy Projects Team.
For any further information please visit the Green BELLE website
Other sources of help
HMRC provide information on all aspects of tax and VAT related issues for businesses
Leicester and Leicestershire Economic Partnership has a lot of useful information.
Other useful websites:
Last updated: Mon 14 September, 2020 @ 17:21